ELIZBETA/ELIZABETH/LIZZIE BICEK PERGLER
Father: ?Josef Bicek?
Husband: Emil Pergler
Child: Emilie Marie Pergler
Child: Emma Joe Pergler (1906-1906)
Child: Josef George Pergler
Child: Mary Barbara Pergler Stearns Somerville
Child: Evelyn Josephine Pergler
Child: Emil Edward Pergler
Child: George William Pergler
Born: About 1884 in Chicago, Cook, Illinois, USA
Married: 13 May 1905 in Chicago, Illinois, USA
Died: 6 December 1951 in Emmet County, Michigan
- Marriage Certificate - 13 May 1905
- Emil Pergler of Chicago, Illinois married Miss Lizzie Bicek of Chicago, Illinois on 13 May 1905
- Witnesses Frank Stanzl, Josef Bicek (perhaps Lizzie's father? or brother?)
- Daughter's Birth Certificate (Report of Birth) - Bureau of Vital Statistics, Department of Health, City of Chicago - 16 December 1905
- Emilie Marie Pergler born 8 Dec 1905 at 9:30 PM in Chicago, Cook, Illinois
- Mother: Elizbeta Bicek Pergler, Age 21 (born ~1884 in Chicago)
- Father: Emil Pergler, Bar Maker, Age 22 (born ~1883 in Bohemia)
- Second of two children, previous child died before 1905 (before 16 December 1905)
- Lived at 665 Throop Street, Chicago, Illinois
- LDS Microfilm 1288103, Certificate #13839
- Son's Catholic Baptism Certificate - Testimonium Baptismi
- Joseph George Pergler born 23 June 1907 to Emil Pergler & Elisabeth Bicek Pergler
- Baptized 29 June 1907 by Rev. Thomas Vopatek O.S.B.
- Sponsored by George & Josephine Skoodopole
- St Procopius Church, Chicago, Cook, Illinois, Volume VII, Page 15, #462 - Cetified 14 November 1938.
- Daughter's Catholic Baptism Certificate - Testimonium Baptismi
- Marie Barbara Pergler born 21 September 1908 to Emil Pergler & Elisabeth Bicek Pergler
- Baptized 3 October 1908 by Rev. Procopius Neuzil O.S.B.
- Sponsored by Marie Bicek (Marie Pergler's Cousin - the niece of Elisabeth Bicek Pergler)
- St Procopius Church, Chicago, Cook, Illinois, Volume VII, Page 57, #1734 - Cetified 14 November 1938.
- Son's Marriage Certificate - Wexford County #23 - Issued 13 April 1945
- Emil Pergler (age 26, born in Chicago, Cook, Illinois) married Maxine House Pergler (age 21, born in Grand Rapids, Michigan) on 14 April 1945 in Cadillac, Wexford, Michigan
- Emil's Parents: Emil Pergler & Elizabeth Bicek Pergler
- Maxine's Parents: Delbert House & Eunice Colby House
- Emil lived at 319 Grove Street, Petoskey, Michigan and served in the U.S. Army
- Maxine lived at 220 Hersey Street, Cadillac, Michigan and had a clerical occupation
- Husband's U.S. World War I Draft Registration Card
- Emil Pergler was born 1 December 1883 in Bohemia/Austria
- Lived on Ichard Avenue, Downers Grove, DuPage, Illinois
- Was made a citizen by Father's naturalization from Austria
- Worked as a Switchman on CB & Q Railroad on Western Ave, Chicago, Illinois
- Nearest Relative: Lizzie Pergler
- Was Tall, Medium Build, with Brown Eyes and Black Hair
- Serial Number 1294
- Son's Death Certificate - Michigan
- Emil E Pergler died 31 October 1992 in Cadillac, Wexford, Michigan at the Mercy Hospital as a result of Acute Myocardial Infarction due to Coronary Artery Disease due to Atherosclerosis
- Born 29 May 1918 in Downers Grove, Illinois to Emil Pergler & Elizabeth Bicek Pergler
- Social Security number was 383-09-2726
- Married to Maxine R. House (who died after him) and lived at 207 Peninsula Drive in Selma, Wexford, Michigan
- Assistant Superintendent of the Road Commission and had previously served in the United States Army
- White and had received a 12th grade education.
- Burried at Fort Custer National Cemetery in Augusta, Michigan
- Michigan State File Number 93-416038, 0826253.
- Email from grandson (Robert Pergler) - 27 June 2008
- Lizzie Bicek Pergler died 6 December 1951 in Emmet County, Michigan and was burried in Emmet County, Michigan