Husband: John Pergler
Born: 26 March 1890 in ?Illinois
Married: After 1922 in ?Illinois (John Pergler had a child with his first wife, Annie, born in 1922)
Died: ? May 1975 in ?, Arizona
- Arizona Republic Newspaper Obituaries - 1960
- Services for John Pergler (Husband), 79, who died Sunday (3rd January 1960) in a Phoenix nursing home, will be at 2 p.m. tomorrow in the Paradise Chapel and Funeral Home, 3934 E. Indian School. The Rev. Everett CRIMMINGA will officiate. Entombment will be in Greenwood Mausoleum. Mr. Pergler, born in Czechoslovakia, came to Phoenix 1 1/2 years ago from Algonquin, Illinois. He resided at 4535 N. 49th Pl. and was a retired carpenter. He was a member of the Second Baptist Church here. He is survived by his wife, Julia; a sister, Mrs. John ZAJIC, Phoenix; a son, John T., Oak Park, Illinois; a daughter, Mrs. Annabelle BOUBELIK, Berwyn, Illinois; five grandchildren and three great-grandchildren.
- Published in the Arizona Republic Tuesday, January 5, 1960.
- Obituary transcribed by Pat Wilson - Phoenix, Arizona
- Social Security Death Index
- Julia Pergler
- Born: 26 March 1890
- Died: May 1975 in Arizona
- Social Security #527-31-7401