Father: Frantisek Pergler
Mother: Alzbeta Pollakova Perglerova
Born: 30 January 1929 in Ožďany, Rimavská Sobota, Czechoslovakia
- Birth Certificate - Jitka Perglerova
- Born 30 January 1929 in Ožďany, Rimavská Sobota, Czechoslovakia
- Father: Frantisek Pergler, Age 32 (born about 1896 in Ožďany, Rimavská Sobota, Czechoslovakia), State Employee
- Mother: Alzbeta Pollakova, Age 29 (born about 1899 in Ožďany, Rimavská Sobota, Czechoslovakia)
- Family History from Jitka's daughter Jana on 30 June 2014
- Jitka´s father (Frantisek Pergler) died when she was about 6 years old. He was a policeman and he was killed in Bratislava.
- Jitka´s mother (Alzbeta Pollakova Perglerova) died in the hospital, likely in Brno when Jikta was about 2.5 years old. Jitka was an orphan and she did not know much about her family.
- Jitka's brother, Milos Pergler, was born around 1923 - 1924. Milos lived in Litomysl in Czech Republik many years ago.
- Jikta did not have to move from Slovakia to Czech protectorat in 1939 as a child of Check parents because of her "uncle" Karl Pergler who signed the Pitsburgh treatment which was greatly appreciated in the so called "Slovak Republic" in 1939.