ALZBETA POLLAKOVA PERGLEROVA
Husband: Frantisek Pergler
Son: Milos Pergler
Daughter: Jitka Perglerova
Born: About 1899 in Ožďany, Rimavská Sobota, Czechoslovakia
Married: about 1922 in about Ožďany, Rimavská Sobota, Czechoslovakia
Died: about July 1931 in about Brno, Czechoslovakia
- Birth Certificate of daughter Jitka Perglerova
- Born 30 January 1929 in Ožďany, Rimavská Sobota, Czechoslovakia
- Father: Frantisek Pergler, Age 32 (born about 1896 in Ožďany, Rimavská Sobota, Czechoslovakia), State Employee
- Mother: Alzbeta Pollakova, Age 29 (born about 1899 in Ožďany, Rimavská Sobota, Czechoslovakia)
- Family History from granddaughter Jana on 30 June 2014
- Frantisek Pergler died when Jitka was about 6 years old (~1935). He was a policeman and he was killed in Bratislava.
- Alzbeta Pollakova Perglerova died in the hospital, likely in Brno when Jikta was about 2.5 years old (~July 1931).
- Jitka's brother, Milos Pergler, was born around 1923 - 1924. Milos lived in Litomysl in Czech Republik many years ago.
- Jikta did not have to move from Slovakia to Czech protectorat in 1939 as a child of Check parents because of her "uncle" Karl Pergler who signed the Pitsburgh treatment which was greatly appreciated in the so called "Slovak Republic" in 1939.